Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fast 2, Day 3 -- Wednesday

Weight: 217.4  (I have lost exactly 15lbs at this point.  3 weeks and 2 days in.)

Between losing my dinner last night and the sauna, I dropped another 2.8lbs.  I know that I can't sustain that level of loss and I shouldn't expect it on a daily basis.  I also would not recommend vomiting as a weight-loss plan.  However, I'll take it.  LOL

I'm in really good spirits.  I've slept well since I started this diet plan and last night was no different.

It's been since Monday night that I needed to sit on the toilet.  My trips to urinate are down.  Additionally, the urge is not strong, yet the output is high.  That's a complete reversal from my diabetic, high-sugar lifestyle where it was a strong urge with light output and frequent (sometimes as often as every 45-60 minutes). 

I have no hunger at all. My stomach feels empty, but isn't asking to be filled, if that makes any sense.  Could I eat?  Sure.  Do I want to?  Not really.  I'm good.  :)

I may push this fast through to the 10th.  That's a couple extra days beyond my 10 day, but since I will be out of town with friends that weekend, and not juicing, it seems a good stopping point. 

I've also revised my goal.  Since I noticed that coming back on solid food tends to put some weight on my body in the form of food in the system and water retention, instead of a goal of 180, I am revising my goal to 175.  That way, when I come off and go to normal solid food consumption, I'll be at my preferred 180 mark.

And for the record, this is a *lifestyle* change and not a "diet".  This is how I will eat from now on.  I may begin to include more protein in the future, but I'm never going back to regular dining out, fast food, sodas, sugar, sweeteners, etc.  Those are death sentences that torture you with bad health, bad sleep, and foggy thinking -- all the way to the grave.

Still looking into the workout plan with a friend.  Last night while at the sauna, I noticed that the place basically cleared out at about 7:30.  I might schedule a later visit to see if there are fewer people.  I hate working out when there are a lot of people around.  If I could be the only (or one of the only) people there, I'd prefer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment