Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lunch (Fast 3, Day4)

I had a spicy V8 for lunch today.  Before I drank it, I was starting to feel a desire for something in my stomach.  Not honger, exactly, but a desire for nutrients.  I don't know how to describe the difference, but it's something I've noticed on my fasting.  Hunger fades and the emptiness that replaces it actually feels good.  Then something comes along that just says, "I really would like some nutrient."  It's not hunger. It's not emptiness.  It's almost emotional.  As if my body, having been subdued, sends  message to my brain that says, "Kind sir, it would be nice if you could provide me something to process."

My stomach in subjection to my mind.  I like that. :)

Anyway, I drank my V8.  Now I'm feeling *stuffed*! I feel as full now as I did when I had my two plates of Mongolian BBQ just a few days ago!  How does *that* work?!

No comments:

Post a Comment