Monday, February 6, 2012

Fast 2, Day 8, Monday

Weight: 213.4 (19 lbs lost so far)

Last night was not as easy as it has been.  I was hungry.  Not overwhelmingly hungry, but I definitely wanted to eat. 

Thank God for an encouraging wife.  :)  When I said, "I could eat."  She smiled and said, "Jew khan dew eet."  :)  Her dinner looked *soooo* appetizing.  Steamed carrots, broccoli, onions and garlic, covered in coconut oil and salt, fermented cabbage and yogurt with lemon.  I've *never* found her diet to be appetizing before... LOL

HuHot mongolian grill on Friday will be my first solid food.  I'm probably going to have some chicken and egg in my stir fry and also some brown rice. 

This weekend, I'm visiting friends.  I'm considering making my stewy stir-fry and putting it in containers to take with me.  I'll probably also bring some baby carrots, celery, peppers and (all natural) cashew butter and (all natural) peanut butter for snacking while they're eating the processed stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment