Thursday, February 9, 2012

Some Observations From My Friends

Several interesting observations concerning my weight loss and general health have come my way...

One of my friends who shares a hotel room with me when we work out of town mentioned that my snoring was "signficantly less" now that I've lost weight.  My wife concurred and said that all my sleep apnea (stopping breathing while sleeping) was also gone.

And another friend just commented: "I have noticed that the improved diet and I think lack of diet sweetner have also changed your demeaner a bit, you are much more calm and soft spoken that you used to be ...  in your actions and words, you seem much more natural now."

I'm not sure how much is "better health" and how much is "feeling better" -- either way, it is all resulting from my healthier lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment