Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fast 3, Day 7, Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weight: 209.4 (Broke the 210 barrier -- almost to the 200 milestone...)

I've already posted yesterday's activities. My muscles are a little sore today from all the moving around I did while cleaning yesterday.  My wife, looking over my shoulder while I type this, says, "You had boundless energy yesterday! I kept waiting for you to get tired and you were active throughout the day and even into the evening, putting up wall-hangings at 10pm! You were the Energizer Bunny!"

Many people have asked about energy on the juice-fast.  That should be a good example of how much energy I have.  :)

Today I'm going to visit a friend to work in his shop with him. Hoping I'll have time to sauna again tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment