Sunday, February 26, 2012

Clean Out the Fridge Soup

We cleaned out the fridge tonight and used all the veggies that were on the edge for a soup.  We made a vegetable stock from the remnants.  Because I couldn't taste the soup, the kids told me that the spices were off.  So, I added a few more spices, a little more salt and tasted a bit of the broth. More salt than I normally get. 

I have to admit, it wasn't easy to make a soup and watch everyone enjoying it and not having some of it myself. *sigh*  18 more days...

Today I went to the RecPlex and enjoyed the sauna again.

30 minutes sauna
5 minutes cool down
10 minutes hot-tub
5 minutes cool down
15 minutes sauna

The work that I did on Saturday cleaning the house has given me sore muscles in my legs, lower back and buns.  Must've been all the up and down and bending over to pick up the stuff on the floor...

It was a long walk to the RecPlex because there was another swim meet and I had to park in Egypt again, so I got in a little mor walking time than usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment