Monday, February 6, 2012

Shopping and Sauna

My daughter and I went shopping tonight after work.  She needed some new pants and shoes.  I was interested in a pair of jeans.  I was unable to find jeans in my size. She recommended that I try one size down since I have lost weight.  Lo and behold! I am down a whole pant size! :)  I bought a pair of jeans 2 inches smaller than the smallest size I was in before.

Then we went to sauna, getting there very late.  8:25.  I was pleased to bump into one of my good friends and I had a much more interesting sauna experience with good conversation.  I was in the sauna for 25 minutes. 

Here it is 9:30, now.  I haven't had dinner.  I'm really not even hungy.  I'm in an "I could eat, but I'm not all that hungry" state.

I'm debating whether to make a juice, drink a V8 or just push on through till tomorrow and truly fast, tonight.

Would it hurt to go 24 hours between V8s and not eat dinner?  Hmmm...  We shall see... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment