Friday, February 10, 2012

Ahhhh... Lunch! :)

HuHot was wonderful. I'm stuffed to the gills.  My first plate was chicken, turkey and eggs.  I had lots of veggies with it. It was *very* spicy and yummy in every way.

My second (much smaller) plate had salmon cubes (I didn't even know they offered salmon until after I'd already put chicken and turkey in my bowl the first time, so I had to get a second!).  I also tried tofu. 

On the tofu thing...  Does anyone actually *like* tofu?  Does anyone actually *dislike* it?  Aside from mild resistance when I chewed, I didn't even notice it in my mouth--no flavor, no texture.  What's the point?  Empty calories?

Anyway, I really enjoyed lunch. I'm *still* enjoying lunch. :)  I actually ate a little too much and I wish that I'd gone a little lighter when I made my first plate. 

Let's see if I can remember my veggies...

Onions, celery, bamboo shoots, carrots, zucchini, yellow squash, cabbage, water chestnuts, green pepper.  Chicken, turkey, salmon, egg and tofu.

Sleepy-time... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment