Monday, February 13, 2012

The Bad with the Good

Part of me had a desire not to report today. However, I believe I need to report the good with the bad.

Weight: 220.6

Wow. 9lbs up.  I know that a lot of it is food still in my system.  I also know a lot of it is water retention.  I didn't realize how little salt I was getting on my diet until I had some salt this past weekend in my soups and other cooking.  I know I didn't gain 9lbs of flab.  I do notice a little more "puff" in my face and throughout my body, which I take to be retained water.

I am still burping, still have food in my stomach, I feel *full* so I know I have food in my system that hasn't processed through.  Most of the weekend I "grazed".  Mind you, I didn't go on a junk food bender or anything like that.  I avoided breads, sugar, junk food, etc.  The most "deviation" that I had was some beef sausage in my soup, some chicken and some eggs.

This week we have guests from out of town into my office, so we'll probalby be sharing lunches. I plan to eat  smart, but I intend to have solid food. 

We'll see how returning to my "austere" diet and sauna--while avoiding "grazing" behavior--affects me over the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment