Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday, February 15th, 2012

Weight: 219.2
Interestingly, I weighed right away after waking, then decided to sit on the toilet and then showered--and after that I weighed again.  My first weight was 219.6.

Last night I sat in the sauna for 34 minutes, then swam with the family for 30 minutes or so, then back to the sauna for 15 more minutes. 

I had a late meal--the soup from the day before, some almond butter, a banana, an orange and an apple. I finished my meal no more than an hour before I went to bed.  I woke up still processing my meal.  My soup was very salty, as it was the end of the soup.

This morning before lunch, I was actually quite full and even a little nauseous.

For lunch, I had half a roasted chicken and some steamed broccoli.  Their were thin sliced battered onions on top of the chicken.  I had some of them, but not all of them. The steamed broccoli also had some butter on it.  Oh, and I had an appetizer of deviled eggs with some bacon bits in them. 

I feel completely and totally stuffed. 

I'm actually anxious to get back to my juices.  I feel better when I juice.  I like the feeling of being empty when I'm juicing.  This feeling of being full is actually fairly unpleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment