Saturday, February 4, 2012

You Might Wanna Skip This Post...

...because I'm gonna talk about my poo. ;)

I haven't had an urge for a bowel movement since Monday night. Monday night I evacuated the weekend's indulgences. I haven't had to sit on the toilet since.

Today, I thought I felt the urge, a tenuous, fleeting feeling several times today.  After I got home from work and the show, I made my juice and sat down to get some ordering done while watching a show on Netflix. After a few hours, I felt the need to go to the bathroom. To be honest, I was a little nervous.

However, it was smoothe and painless and didn't require any significant bearing down.

It was a mix of firm and soft elements, clearly many different meals that had slowly accumulated.  And I feel so totally *empty* right now, it's nearly unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment