Monday, February 20, 2012

Fast 3, Day 1 -- February 20, 2012

Weight: 219.2

I ticked up a little, but I expected that I would. I had a Chicken Fajita dinner last night at about 9pm.  Everything I ate is still in my system.  Over the weekend, I had two different Mongolian BBQ dinners.  I consider Mongolian BBQ better than typical chinese cuisine because you can control the sugars, for the most part.  I did make a mistake and get some fruit after the meal that may have had some sugar on it.  It's sometimes hard to tell with pineapple. 

My weekend was busy.  I was in Kansas City all weekend. 

I am back on my juice-fast again today.  I had a Spicy V8 for lunch. 

Tonight I'll juice and sauna.  My next solid food is either March 9 or March 16.  My target is the 16th, but I'm allowing a little wiggle room for the weekend of the 9-11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment