Friday, February 10, 2012

Second Fast Concludes Today at Lunch

Weight: 211.4

I didn't eat dinner last night.  Was too busy and was hoping to drop to 210.  *sigh*  Didn't happen.  I went to the sauna and sat for 30 minutes.  I don't think the sauna was as hot as usual.  Then I cooled down for 5 minutes and then soaked in the hot-tub for 10 minutes. 

Yesterday, I was a little depressed.  I don't know if it was food related or just "that kind of day". 

Water intake was a little low.  I had about 48 ounces of water for the day and one 12 oz can of V8.

I was a little stoked that the shirt I ordered with my last shipment of merchandise for my show tables arrived and not only did the XL shirt fit, it was way loose. :)

My daughter commented on my legs last night.  They're really trimmed down and the muscles are pretty obvious.  She commented that I had "runner legs".  LOL  I'm *not* a runner.

HuHot may not be the hoped for experience today--my co-worker has a family issue and may not be able to make it.  If not, there's another Mongolian BBQ that I am considering.  Or, I might just go to HuHot alone.

My BPA-free bottles also arrived with my order, so I'll be able to take my juice and soups along with me whenever I go somewhere. That's going to help a lot.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment