Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fast 2, Day 2 -- Redux

I juiced a bunch of stuff tonight.  Some of it was in the fridge for awhile and may have been on the edge of quality.

Beat tops, kale, green pepper, cabbage, broccoli stems, cauliflour stems, apples, orange, strawberries, grapes, lemon, lime. 

After dinner, I went to the sauna at the RecPlex.  I sat for 20 minutes in the dry sauna, then for 5 minutes in the hot-tub.  I went back into the suana and started feeling a little rough.

Just ouside the sauna is the family changing room.  It was empty, so I went in.  There is a commode, a sink and a changing area.  I felt a need for a little privacy as I became more and more nauseous. 

And that's when I lost everything that I had drunk tonight.  *sigh*

After I came home and had rested a bit, I drank a can of V8. 

My stomach is still a little upset and complaining. 

I'm not sure if I had bad food, if the heat of the sauna affected me, if this is just the typical expectation of the 2nd day on my fast, or if the Byetta affected me again.  I'm not sure what caused it.  But, I definitely grow weary of vomiting up my dinner everytime I'm two days into a fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment