Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 5

Busy day today.  No time to compile a nice little report.

Drinking V8 at the office.  Taking V8 with me in the truck.  Loading up for an out of town trip.  Taking my juicer with me.  First trip with the juicer.  We'll see how this works.

Still really cold out, but supposed to warm up this weekend.

I'm a little down.  My weight ticked up a tad.  226. 

Last night after my dinner juice (apples, kale, broccoli, brussel sprouts, grapes, lime, oranges, cabbage, spinach) I also had a "tasty juice" of pineapple, apples, oranges, lime and grapes.  That juice was *sheer pleasure*. 

I should've just had water...

Live, learn. 

Looking forward to actually picking out my own produce this weekend.  I've been leaving it up to my wife to pick it out and store it.  I think our fridge is a culprit in some of the less-than-savory flavors I've been dealing with.  I'm thinking the hotel fridge and the personally selected produce may make a difference. 

I don't think anyone is reading this blog, yet.  But, I don't really care.  I'm not doing this for fame and recognition.  I'm doing it because I want to track my progress. 

I feel tired today.  Like I'm dragging. 

I slept really well last night, though.  Really well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment