Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Solid Food!

Food Log:
Mexican restaurant for lunch with my co-workers. Veggie fajitas ordered.  Grilled veggies: carrots, onions, green pepper, red pepper, mushroom. Raw veggies: salsa (tomato, spices, onions), tomatoes, lettuce (iceberg), guacamole. About a tablespoon of sour cream, a small sprinkle of cheese.  Refried beans and Spanish rice. 
 
Water:
32oz of water by 1:00pm.

General Thoughts:
My choice of whether to continue the fast or not was effectively made—I ate a veggie fajita lunch with my coworkers.  I feel *stuffed*. 

I am even more committed to continue my juice fast for another 10 days!

I had been on the fence.  Did I want to, did I not.  Now that I’ve had a little solid food, I want to continue my juice fast for another 10 days. 

It was marvelous to chew food again. J Absolutely delightful.  I’m looking forward to another solid meal in 10 more days. J

Although I feel stuffed to the gills, I don’t feel completely satisfied.  Like I’m missing nutrition that my body has become accustomed to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment