Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26, Day 18

Weight: 219.8  (I broke the 220 barrier.)

Yesterday I ate out at St. Louis Bread Company (Panera to those who don't live in St. Louis). I had the salmon salad. 

For dinner, I had a bowl of soup (about 3 cups) and 32oz of juice.  I also had two sticks of celery with some (all natural) peanut butter--about 2 tablespoons.

I felt *STUFFED*. 

After I'd eaten, I just couldn't get past that stuffed feeling.  I was burping, so I know the food was processing.  At one point, the discomfort was too great and I decided to go to the bathroom to see if I could relieve pressure by using the toilet.  I sat down and had no urge at all.  Then I felt another urge and grabbed the trashcan.  I vomitted up nearly everything I'd eaten.  What a waste of food! 

I didn't eat anything else last night.  I didn't eat this morning.  For lunch, I've eaten a small apple and had a can of V8.  I'm hungry, but I know that tonight is a shower for a friend and there will probably be snacky items there.  Plus I have a trip this weekend where I know I'll be eating out.

I think my sickness was caused because I haven't been keeping up with my Byetta on a steady basis. When my body is accustomed to it, I'm fine--but when it's a "new" thing, it can make me sick.

I also got a haircut last night after work.  I should post a new picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment