Monday, January 30, 2012

Back on Juice Only...

Weight: 223.4  I was at 221.2 on Friday, just forgot to post it.

I attribute the uptick to some specific things:

1) Still have solid food in my system -- I weigh in the morning and I ate later in the evening last night.
2) Retaining water based on some of the foods I've eaten -- I've noticed that when I take in pineapple, I tend to retain water more and I had pineapple several times this weekend.

I'll miss my celery dipped in (all natural) peanut butter this week.  I'm going to try for a 10 day juice fast again. However, this coming weekend is a busy, show weekend and that makes it more difficult.  The good news is that it's a home show, so I may be able to get home and get juicing. :)

I didn't take my Byetta this weekend.  It started off with me forgetting to bring it with me Friday evening and Saturday my schedule was out of whack.  Sunday was another off-schedule day.  Which makes me wonder if I'll experience some upset stomach issues today and tomorrow as I get back on Byetta. 

Becky keeps commenting that I look and feel smaller.  My clothes fit better.  I feel a lot better and I sleep so well that I can't imagine going back to where I was.  I'm more alert.  I'm more active.  I'm thinking more clearly.

And my tastebuds are changing!  :)

Last night I made a veggie stir-fry/stew that was *ama-za-zing*! Yes, I added a little chicken (two chicken breasts in 5 quarts) and a little chicken broth (one 12oz can).  But it was the flavor of the veggies that had me!  The textures and flavors were outstanding and I found myself craving more just for the delicious veggie-ness of it! :)

Today it's V8 for lunch and a nice juice for dinner and on for the next 10 days... (And I'm actually looking forward to it!)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment