Thursday, January 19, 2012

Solid food lunch...

My coworkers all went out to lunch today.  It was paid for by one of my coworkers.  Social rules demanded that I participate.

I had a grilled vegetable salad, with eggplant, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, red peppers, served on a bed of romaine lettuce with diced avacados.  I think there was some grilled corn in there, too.  It came with a balsamic vinegrette dressing, which I asked for on the side.  I dipped my fork tines into the dressing, then stabbed some salad.  (A trick I learned from my mother-in-law.)  :)

I also had a broccoli/artichoke soup.  I even ate the three, whole-grain croutons that were in the soup.

It was very tasty, very filling and I feel very good about the choices that I made.

Still animal protein free.  Still eating primarily raw veggies.  Still keeping on with my regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment