Sunday, January 29, 2012

An Off-the-Reservation Weekend

Friday was a goodbye dinner for a colleague. I had grilled veggies, some chicken, and some breaded mozzarella. For my evening meal, I had Ryans buffet--mostly veggies and fruit, but some chicken and fish as well.  Then on the way home from the comedy club in Effingham, we stopped at Denny's and I had 7 eggs and a chicken sausage patty, as well as some grape tomatoes.

Saturday, I had a juice and some (all natural) peanut butter.  However, I met with a friend for lunch and had chicken fajitas (skipped the flour tortillas).

Sunday, I've had juice, (all natural) peanut butter, celery and then I made a stewy-stir-fry with chicken, which I've shared with my daughter.  (Below: with and without flash.)  I added some chicken broth, a little olive oil and a little coconut oil, plus spices.




Tomorrow I start my juice-only fast again.

No comments:

Post a Comment