Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Week of Eating Out

Weight: 216.6

This is the week of eating out.  I spent the weekend eating out while out of town.  I took my daughter to a movie I'd promised her last night--we ate out at HuHot.  I'm taking my 2nd oldest daughter to a movie tonight and also taking her to dinner--Maccaroni Grill (I'll avoid the pasta, don't worry). ;)

Tomorrow I have a lunch witha co-worker.  I think there is an office-wide lunch event to an Indian buffet on Thursday. 

Friday I'll be out of town again for the weekend and I know I'll be eating Mongolian. 

Then I start the "great adventure" of my fasting effort.

For lunch yesterday I drank a V8.  Dinner was at about 5:30.  I drank a water with lemon during the movie (I had forgotten to pick up water before I arrived at the theatre--I don't want to discuss what that water bottle cost me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment