Friday, March 2, 2012

Plans for the Weekend

I'm going out of town for a night and I'm preparing to go a little "Paleo" instead of juicing.  Tonight I made a dish to take with me.  I also minced up some onion, green pepper and jalepeno to add to some eggs tomorrow. 

The dish was intended to be added to the eggs--but it grew...  I used some of the onion, peppers and jalepenos, mixed in some broccoli, cauliflower and a bunch of cabbage.  I added some peanuts, (all natural) almond butter and (all natural) peanut butter.  I cooked it all in an iron skillet with two chicken breasts.  I chopped up the chicken in the pan while it was cooking.  I added spices, some garlic salt and a little tamari. 

It's all I can do not to go and eat some of it! LOL

Lunch:
2 cans V8 (1 original, 1 spicy)

Tonight I juiced:

4 apples
1 pear
1/4 cup blueberries
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 cup broccoli stems
1/2 cup cauliflower stems
1 cup baby carrots
1 grapefruit
2 lemons
2 "thumbs" worth of ginger root
1 red pepper

Tonight in the sauna:

35 mins sauna
10 mins cooldown
10 mins hot tub
15 mins sauna

I drank 40oz of water at work today

I drank another 40oz of water while in the sauna and on the way home.

(I am trying hard not to think about food because I'm very hungry...)

No comments:

Post a Comment