Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fast 3, Day 11, Thursday, March 1, 2012

Weight: 209.6

Last night I went to see Jeff Dunham in concert with my wife and some friends.  We were running late and I grabbed a can of V8 before we left.  It was 11:30 when we got home, but I went ahead and juiced.  I also used some "extra" fruit that I had on hand, lots of oranges.  I was also unable to make it to the sauna last night.  As an additional point, I had a bowel movement yesterday which was solid.  It makes me wonder again if the body produces solid waste when it burns fat stores.

Factors that seem to have affected this uptick:

1) Late dinner + extra V8
2) Higher content of oranges in juice
3) No sauna

I also faced some fairly intense temptations yesterday. I'm wondering if it is my body that has become accustomed to a 10 day on, 10 day off pattern.  I'm also facing some more intense interest in food this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment