Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fruit Feast

Weight: 216.4

Yesterday for lunch, I was hungry.  I'd had my V8 and I was still hungry.  I decided to go to the local grocery store and buy some lunch items.  I broke several of my rules yesterday, not the least of which is "never shop when you're hungry".

However, here's what I ate...

1 can of spicy V8
1 banana
8 oz blueberries
6 oz raspberries
4 oz blackberries
10 oz strawberries
1 orange
6 oz salmon
8 oz almond butter
12 oz pickled okra

It was a *big* lunch!

For my evening meal, I ate...

4 eggs (I actually cooked 6, but only ate about 2/3 of what I cooked) (salted / spiced)
1 1/2 chicken breasts (salted / spiced)
1/2 can of Rotel tomatoes
4 oz shredded mozzerella cheese
1/3 onion
3 cloves garlic
1 orange
12 oz raspberries
1 cup globe grapes (seeds in, chewed the seeds)
1 plum
1 peach

All that food...  and I lost .2 lbs.  O_o

I didn't sleep all that well last night.  At least, not by my new standards.  I also went to sleep way early, but I was extremely tired.  I'd been up late the night before.  Bedtime was 9:30, wakeup was 6:30.  Interestingly, I woke up 2 minutes before my alarm went off.  That's been happening a lot lately.  I peed and went back to bed for another 30 minutes.  This time I dozed and awoke with the alarm.

Twice in the night I was up to pee. Unusual.  Possibly the high carb content in the fruit feast that I ate.  Possibly just my body shedding extra water-weight.  However, I didn't sleep as well last night and that may be part of it.  I went to bed with a full stomach and that's something I really don't like to do.  I'm burping last night's dinner this morning. 

I'm drinking lemon-water today.  It seems that when I include lemon-water in my diet, it causes my digestion to keep rolling, not to mention being a much more satisfying drink than plain water.

I have a lot of fruit leftover from yesterday's run to the store, which will probably be my lunch today.  Right now I can't think about food.  I feel full and I'm still processing eggs and chicken from the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment