Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Exercise [UPDATED]

I've started exercising more.  Nothing outrageous. 

I park my truck at the back of the lot at work (up a hill).

I walk up the [TWO] flights of stairs to my office.

I walk down the [TWO] flights of stairs when I leave the office.

I did a quick five flights of stairs at the house when I woke up this morning.

It's activity.  It's something.  My legs are tingling.  :)  Feels good.

I'll do more tomorrow... ;)


[UPDATE]: I had to use the restroom and it was full.  So, I decided to go to the first floor to use that one.  I chose to take the stairs instead of the elevator.  That's when I realized that starting on the first floor to the third floor is not three flights of stairs, it's two flights.  Anyway, I added two more flights to my total, so I'm at 9 flights for the day.  (5+2+2)

No comments:

Post a Comment