Wednesday, March 7, 2012

60 Days

As of today--my wife's 43rd birthday--I have been free for 60 days from the following:

Aspartame (Equal)
Sucralose (Splenda)
Sacchrin (Sweet n Low)
Sugar (a couple minor mistakes that were small, single incidents)
Coffee / Caffeine
Soda
Starchy veggies (I did have a little bit of potato when I was at the Indian buffet a few weeks ago)
Grains (I had a little brown rice and a little white rice at the HuHot excursions)
Bread / Crackers / Wheat products

60 days free of that junk.  And I feel *soo* much better! :)

I have lost up to 25lbs and I'm currently at 22.4lbs less.


I wouldn't say I'm "doing it for her"--but she is the one that gains the a large portion of the benefit.  My children gain the biggest portion--I'm around a lot longer and will be less of a burden on them in my old age.

I believe that I am truly the one who benefits the most, however. I live longer.  I live better.  I feel awesome.  I feel stronger. I feel healthier. I feel happier. I can't imagine how feeling better than this would feel. But I know that when I'm closer to my goal (still 40lbs away), I will feel so amazing that even how I feel now will be "bad" by comparison. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment