Thursday, March 8, 2012

Feast Day

Weight: 210.6

Small uptick.  Expected, but not happy to see it, nonetheless...

I had Mongolian BBQ yesterday.

Chicken, green onions, cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, spiced with hosin sauce, mongolian sauce, ginger and garlic. Sesame seed sprinkles. Hot oil and pepper.  Delicious! :)

Also had some salmon, chicken skewers (might've been some sweet sauce on those), roasted green beans and peel-and-eat shrimp (no sauce).  For dessert, I had some honeydew and cantaloupe (I don't think there was any added sweetner to them, but they tasted very sweet, so I'm not positive).

I drank water with lemon.

After I got home from work, I went to the sauna:
30mins sauna / 10 mins cooldown / 15 mins sauna (no hot tub)

I stopped by the grocery store on the way home and bought some fruit.  I ate:
1/2 cup blackberreis
1 cup blue berries
2 cups strawberries
1 peach
1 apple
2 tablespoons almond butter

It was about 9pm when I ate -- and I went to bed early (10pm)  I had a lot of energy when I went to bed--duh! I just filled myself with fresh fruit and (all natural) nut butter! -- but still fell asleep within 15 mins.  I slept great! :)  Woke up at 6:30am, lay back down, then back up at 7:00am.  I was tempted to reset my clock, but by the time I thought through it, I was awake and ready to tackle the day. :)

After I got to work, I needed to sit down and eliminate the Mongolian I ate yesterday.  That was probably my uptick right there...  It's easy to tell when a dish like spicy Mongolian BBQ has departed.  It leaves a lasting "tingle" upon its departure... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment