Thursday, March 1, 2012

Temptation Averted

I had a huge temptation to go off my diet today.  Coworkers all went to lunch and were planning to go to a place I really enjoy.  I had even started to plan what I was going to order there.  Then they decided to go to another place and I backed out. 

I'm facing more temptation over the last few days.  I don't know if it's because I'm coming to the end of my typical point where I have solid food or what.

It could also be that I've come off my Byetta and no longer have the support of the drug to be disinterested in food (one of Byetta's side effects). 

I had two V8s for lunch.  I'm actually quite full. I still have a *desire* to eat, but I'm full.

Planning a visit to the RecPlex with the family tonight.  Two of the kiddos are going to AWANA and the rest of us are going swimming (and I'll sauna).  :)

My fingers are very cold--something I've faced more and more as I've lost weight is more awareness of the temperature and cold fingers.  I'm looking forward to the sauna just from the perspective of being able to warm up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment