Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fast 4, Day 4/40 No Hunger At All?

Weight: 212.8

Yesterday was interesting.

Lunch: 1 can (11.8oz) Spicy V8

Rec Plex:
5 mins elliptical jogging machine
1 mile treadmill at 3.5mph
3 times around the track
25 mins sauna
20 mins cooldown
20 mins sauna

Dinner: 2 cans (11.8oz) Spicy V8

Total caloric intake for the day: less than 250 (each can of V8 is 70 calories, I had 32oz of lemon-water, which could not have been more than 40 calories).
Got home from the Rec Plex and wasn't hungry at all.  Just wanted to sleep. Drank the two cans of Spicy V8 and then off to bed.  Was in bed by 9:45 and asleep by 9:50.  Woke up at 4:20.  Dozed for a couple hours.  Fell back asleep around 7ish and slept for another hour. Was a little late to work today.  :(

I experienced no hunger at all yesterday.  I really wasn't hungry for the V8 last night.  I drank it because I was concerned that I needed to keep up with the regimen this week in preparation for my water-only fast starting on Sunday. 

Water:
40oz of water at work during the day
32oz of more water during the workout and evening

I had a bowel movement this morning--totally didn't expect that. No solid food in 3 days and I'm still pushing out what I'd eaten previously.

I'm on some minerals and herbs, too.  I'll have a list of those posted as soon as I have an opportunity to read the labels and get the information up.

No comments:

Post a Comment