Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Skip This Post If You Have A Weak Stomach

Been burping all day long.  It started about 10am when I had some fruit.  I can taste last night's dinner.  Did it really take this long to start digesting?

Here it is going on 3:30 and I'm still burping. 

I have had three trips to the bathroom for bowel movements.  And it's not small amounts.  It's soft, but not loose.  At this point my sensitive areas are a little chafed from all the wiping. 

I've had nearly 32oz of water today.  I've eaten 1 banana, 1 orange and a handful of grapes. I also had my spicy V8 at lunch (oddly enough, not tasting it when I burp).

Planning to go to a movie tonight.  Probably not enough time to get to the gym and sauna and make it to the movie on time.  Really missing the sauna.  It'll be four days away if I go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment