Monday, March 5, 2012

Fast 3, Day 15, Monday, March 5, 2012

Weight: 211.8  (expected uptick with solid food in my system)

I was off my fast over the weekend.

Saturday:
Breakfast: blackberries, blue berries
Lunch: scrambled eggs with jalepeno and onions, and two chicken sausage patties.
Dinner: chicken, stir-fried veggies (zucchini, yellow squash, green beans, asparagus, onions), with coconut oil
Snacks: apples, blueberries, nectarine, strawberries, sunflower seeds

Sunday:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with jalepeno, onions, green pepper and a little sausage
Lunch: skipped
Dinner: chicken, tomatoes, black olives, jalepeno, onions, scrambled eggs, with coconut oil
Snacks: apples, blueberries, nectarine, strawberries, sunflower seeds

I ate my Sunday dinner fairly late--about 8pm.  I went to bed early, as well--about 9:30.  I did not fully digest everything before bed and had gas problems (digesting food) all night.  Much burping.  I'm very full, even now.

Sauna on Sunday: 35 mins sauna, 10 mins cooldown, 10 mins hot tub, 15 mins sauna.

I had one can of V8 (spicy) for lunch today.  I really didn't want even that much--but it's a nice break in the midday to enjoy something to break up the monotony of the work day.

Back on juice tonight.  Back to the sauna again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment