Thursday, April 12, 2012

Really Busy...

Weight: 211.2

I've been eating a bit, and I have a bit of food and water retention going on.  Last night for dinner I had hamburger (about 8oz), steamed broccoli, guacamole, celery and cashew butter.

I'm planning a similar meal tonight.

Tomorrow I'm going to have lunch at Huhot.  This weekend we have friends coming over.

Next week, back at the regimen.

I'm actually hoping to see my weight plateau in the 210-212 range while I'm on paleo.  I'd like to see this as a new "jumping off place" to start my regimen again.

Didn't sauna or exercise in the last few days.  Just been way too busy. 

Gardening season is coming up.  I ordered seeds.  Getting details worked out for my garden.  Also ordered chicks and paid for the chicken coop to raise my chickens.  Made several soups for the kiddos.  When I am eating, it takes awhile to make my food (everything is from scratch). 

Stress levels are moderate.

Sleep still good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment