Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 90 Report

Today is Day 90 of my new lifestyle. 

I weigh 25.6 lbs less than when I started. I'm stronger. 

I'm healthier.

I'm more alert.

I have alternated between juice-fasting, paleo lifestyle and water-fasting.

I have included small amounts of exercise (walking, primarily) and gradually increasing my activity levels. 

At times I have eaten like a king--in fact, most of the month of March I ate out (23 days straight). By changing a few small things, I've been able to lose weight, maintain the weight and gain muscle.

As of today, I am 90 days free of: sugar, splenda, equal, sacchrin (and all other sweeteners), soda, caffeine, grain and grain-based products. 

Anything I've eaten at home (I can't speak for the restaurants) has been prepared using non-processed ingredients.

I sleep better.

I think better.

I move better.

The worrisome muscle-pain across my chest has disappeared.

Several skin conditions have disappeared.

I no longer experience sleep apnea and I snore much, much less.

All my diabetic symptoms have disappeared and I'm not taking diabetic medication any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment