Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Muscle Definition

I thought I was imagining things. However, my wife pointed out the same things I'd been noticing without me even asking.

I'm starting to see muscle definition all over my body.  Arms.  Legs.  Shoulders.  Abdomen.

Now, here's the really strange part: I'm not doing *any* rigorous exercise.

In fact, I'm not even meeting the minimum recommended 10,000 steps per day.

The only thing I'm doing at this point is walking -- and not enough of it.

Aside from a little bit on Saturday where I moved 1500sq ft of flooring materials, I've really done nothing "rigorous" at all in the past 90 days.

My wife has also noticed that she is getting muscle definition in her arms and shoulders--but she's pregnant and not allowed to lift more than 20lbs.

For my wife, the only thing that she did to shift into paleo (which she was mostly already doing) was to shift from grain-fed to grass-fed proteins.

I've been grain-free for 90 days, but eating too much fruit, to be quite honest.

I just thought I'd share this little tidbit. It seems that even when you're not doing anything rigorous, this lifestyle eats body-fat and defines muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment