Monday, April 30, 2012

Garden is Planted

Weight: 214.2

Busy weekend.  Not enough sleep.  "Grazed" a lot this weekend.  Way more fruit and food in general than I really needed. 

Ate out a few times recently--and even had some potatoes and other unknowns in a bowl of clam chowder. 

My mom's memorial service was Saturday, which involved a pot-luck with pulled pork, green beans, deviled eggs and ham.  It was yummy and tasty, but I am dealing with processing it, still.

I'm very sore from all the work done in the garden, especially using the old-fashioned hoe that didn't have a full-length handle. 

Back at fasting today and through this week. There is a pot-luck at the office on Friday, I may enjoy a little food on Friday.  :)

Looking forward to sauna tonight.  And I'm experiencing "relief" that I'm back to fasting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment