Friday, April 6, 2012

Fasting Day 6 (Day 90 Overall)

Okay, so it's really Day 3 because I had something ot eat on Tuesday.  However, it feels like Day 5, so I'm claiming Day 5.  :)  Besides, I got some really good news this morning...

Weight: 206.8

Lowest I've been on this effort so far.  :)


Sauna: 30/10/20 (30 mins sauna, 10 mins cooldown, 20 mins sauan)


I might--MIGHT--have something to eat tomorrow.  I will--DEFINITELY--eat on Sunday.

I've been thinking about dishes that I can bring to Easter dinner with my extended family and I've picked a few things that I think will be tasty (and I can eat, so I don't wind up getting a bunch of bread and potatoes and sugar). 

Deviled Eggs
Instead of using mayonaise in the deviled eggs, I'm going to use mashed avacado.  Possibly even full-on guacamole. 

Sauteed Green Beans and Tuna
I made this dish the other day and it was outstanding and superb.  :)  I will probably make it again and share it with my family.

Fermented Veggie Tray
Dill pickles, green and black olives.  It will certainly be a hit with the kiddos and I know that I'll enjoy it. :)

I'm less inclined to bring another dish, but I'd really like to...

Steamed Brussel Sprouts, Broccoli florets and Onions
Doused liberally with coconut oil and dusted with garlic salt.

It's interesting that while fasting, I have zero desire to eat, am experiencing no hunger whatsoever and I can plan meals and dishes and look up recipes and smell delicious foods and still be completely unaffected.  Cooking them, however, will probably induce me to try what I'm cooking.  How else can you be sure it's right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment