Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weight: 213 (214.4 this morning, then took 5 hour "nap" and woke up at 213)

I was really short on sleep, apparently.  I woke up at 7am to help my brother-in-law with some compost and firewood.  Then I worked in the back yard for a bit, weeded the little garden plot and then took a shower and laid down to rest... woke up 5 hours later!

I've not changed my eating habits and even eaten out a few times.  I started the week at 217.  Now I'm at 213.  I know I have food and water in my system.  I haven't been fasting.

I've also noticed that my muscle-tone continues to improve, even though I'm not doing any kind of strength training.  My wife has commented that she has noticed an improvement in my muscle-tone, as well. I'm hoping that the rest I got today has made up for my sleep deficit...

Stress is light this weekend--it's Memorial Day Weekend! :)  Three days out away from work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment