Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Down the Slope Again

Weight: 213

5 lbs of water weight lost yesterday. Even though I drank in excess of 100oz of water yesterday.  100oz of water is 6.5lbs.  So, not only did I eliminate 5lbs of water on my body, I also eliminated the 6.5lbs of water that I put into my body.  For a net loss of 11.5lbs of water yesterday.  Wow. O.O

I also eliminated processed food a couple times yesterday.  No, I didn't lose 5lbs of fat.  I probably didn't lose any appreciable amount of fat yesterday. Too much food still in my system for that. As I continue with the fast and my body has nothing in the digestive tract, it will start to feed on the storage, and I'll enjoy some fat burning.

I'm taking quite a few supplements.  I've listed them all before, but I'm making sure that my body has all the vitamins, minerals, fats and protein it needs in supplements. I also have a few carbs. In my drinks, I'm getting 1-3 lemons a day.  Not only fresh vitamin C, but some small amount of carbs.  Enough to keep "priming the pumps" but not enough for complete operation--thus, forcing the body to eat into the stores.

I was in the sauna yesterday for 25/20/15.  That's 25 minutes suana, 20 minutes cooldown, 15 minutes sauna. I never did get my bpm below 100.  I was consistenly at 125-130bpm for at least an hour, if not longer.  I'm sure it also spiked into the 140 range toward the end of each of my sauna sessions.  Interestingly, I was tired, but not *wiped* as I've felt before. My current heartrate is 76.

I've also noticed that walking up the two flights at work (with my laptop on my back) is less of a strain by the time I reach the top. Sure, I'm starting to feel it, but I'm not wobbly or feeling a burn in my legs anymore. I'm also not anywhere near feeling a need to increase my breathing whereas before I'd be starting to feel like I needed to breathe faster.  (Not quite panting, not quite breathing hard--but now it's even easier.)

My legs, arms and shoulders continue to show more definition--even though I'm not doing any specific exercises there.

Oh, I have added a new supplment that I haven't talked about yet. 

J. Crow Lugol's Iodine Solution (I bought the twin pack)
http://www.amazon.com/Lugols-Iodine-Solution-oz-Twin/dp/B001RRH814/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1336487901&sr=1-2

I take 20 drops a day.  I just slip it into my lemon water and don't notice the flavor.  I tried initially to put 5 drops under my tongue--but I ended up irritating the sensitive flesh under my tongue and chose to start mixing it with water instead.  It was recommended by a friend of mine who has been using it for over 3 months and swears by it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment