Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's Been Awhile...

So, life has been busy.

I "fell off the wagon" somewhat.  However, this week, I revamped my efforts.

I am currently on a juice-fast and will continue this juice fast for 10 days or so.  I might make it a 2 week juice-fast.

Yesterday I juiced:
2 apples
2 stalks celery
1 cucumber
1/2 pear
1 handul of green grapes
1 small nectarine
1 tomato
1 big handful of spinach

I went to bed at 9pm and slept till 7am.

I'm recovering from my last weekend where I got very little sleep.

There is a goal in mind for this.  I plan to attend a trade-show in August and I want to be in the best shape I've ever been in my adult life for that show.  (I clarify "adult life" because when I was in high-school -- before I was an adult -- I was working out every day and extremely fit.)

I've also started reading a book called "Lights Out" that explains how light impacts your sleeping, your hormones and your weight control.  Definitlely a good read and I'll add it to the list of reading on blog.

I haven't weighed, yet.  Kinda embarassed to check.

This past weekend, I had ice-cream, two sugared sodas, some pancakes with syrup.  The only thing I really avoided was artificial sweeteners.  (Which I have not had any artificial sweeteners since January 8, 2012.)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment