Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday, April 22

I went off my juice-fast on the 18th.  Over the weekend I was eating "normally" (I did have a little flat bread and some corn chips, though).

Today I'm back at it. Juice-fasting thru May 1, at least.  Considering eating again on May 2nd.

Something I noticed on the 17th.  I had settled into a "comfort zone" and I really just wanted to keep juice-fasting. However, I ended it for various reasons (and desire to eat was one of them, I readily admit).

Right now I'm really digging on the sensation of being "empty" and I look for ward to it continuing. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never been able to juice fast past a day or so... I always get light headed and can't concentrate. Someone suggested that I add juicing as part of a regular healthy diet... I think I shall, but I'm going to buy the juices from a local store that sells green juices (almost fresh, maybe 1 day old at the most).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom always told me that juice lost its vitamins if it was more than 30 minutes old. I have no other science than "mom told me" to back that up. However, I do notice that a fresh juice gives me a load of energy that lasts and alsts -- but store-bought juice is just a "tasty drink". (I usually prefer the organic drinks from the health food store to the juices at the grocers--which are all made from concentrate.)

    I've been following paleo - though I've not been terribly strict about it - when I eat solid food.

    ReplyDelete