Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Paleo Is The Way To Go...

Weight: 214.2

I didn't eat anything till I got hom from work last night.

Dinner consisted of 2 cans of tuna, 1 1/2 avacados, diced onion, diced tomato, diced jalepeno, minced garlic and spices made into a "tuna salad".  I used cabbage leaves as "edible spoons" to eat the tuna salad.  I could only eat about 1/2 of it and gave the rest to my daughter.

I also made a bowl of steamed veggies--broccoli, brussel sprouts and onions.  I put ghee and coconut oil on it and sprinkled garlic salt on it.  I ate about 1/2 of it and gave the rest to my daughter.

I also ate a whole canteloupe--small, but I did eat the whole thing.

I drank two 32oz of Bengal Spice tea with a little stevia and another 32oz bottle of lemon water.

Aside from that, I spent most of the evening relaxing, playing a game on my computer and watching a movie.  I haven't had a relaxing night in a long time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben. I found your blog after reading through the forums on Robb Wolfs site. I read through a discussion about diet and religion and liked your approach so thought I would take a look at your blog. I'm a blogger as well but haven't updated for a while (I got tired of hearing myself talk). Hope things are going well for you.

    SG

    ReplyDelete