Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Busy Summer

My last weigh in on Sunday was 211.2.  I fasted through Saturday.

I know that my weight on Monday would've been higher--because I had Hooters wings, a dinner at IHOP with my wife and a bunch of fruit.  However, due to remodeling taking place at my house, my scale has vanished...

So, here it is Tuesday and I don't have a lot to report.

Monday evening for dinner, I had some steak, onions, guacamole, steemed broccoli, onions, brussel sprouts and cabbage. 

I've been enjoying some tea with a little stevia in it lately.

I've also been drinking lemon water and add Natural Calm to the water sometimes.

As soon as the scale has been located, I'll weigh in and see how things are going.

I'm currently fasting.  I haven't eaten anything today.  Planning to maintain this for a few days.  Going out of town this coming weekend and I'll break my fast while out.

No comments:

Post a Comment