Monday, June 4, 2012

Back to Fasting...

Weight: 219.4

Ah, yes, summer eating has impacted me. Lots of salty foods. Gobs of fruit (because I'm trying to avoid the other sweets). Eating too much quantity ... *sigh*

I put away an *entire* salmon by myself yesterday.  Because it tasted so darn good! :)

I'll post pictures.  You'll agree with me.  :)

Not getting enough sleep or rest. Working a lot, playing a lot, staying up too late. Not getting to the gym.  There are many contributing factors.

Anyway, I'm back on my fasting -- and I already feel a lot better. I'd been feeling bloated and that's already disappearing.

So glad that I'm thinner, too--the office air-conditioning is not working right and it's already in the low 80s--and it's not that warm outside!

So, for my meals yesterday, I roasted a salmon in the oven.

I laid out the salmon on a cookie sheet with coconut oil and olive oil.  I spinkled spices over it:

Chili powder
Turmeric
Ginger root powder
Black pepper
Cayenne pepper
Basil
Organo
Garlic salt

I also chopped up onions, garlic and jalepeno and sprinkled that over the top.

Then I broiled/baked/roasted ("put it in the oven") at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. 

I cannot describe to you how absolutely delicious it was. 

For the roasted asparagus, I used the same spices and also chopped up some radishes on top. It was an amazing meal. Truly amazing! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/BenjaminRogers/IMAG1263.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/BenjaminRogers/IMAG1261.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment