Monday, June 18, 2012

Back to Fasting

Weight: 215.2

It's been a long week.  I was eating paleo.  Over the weekend, I had more fruit than usual. I also had some wine.  And I had some ham and cheese as a snack on the way home yesterday. 

Today, my body has definitely been purging.  I will spare you the details, but many trips to the bathroom today.

I bought the meat from a grass-fed cow.  It's being slaughtered this week.  I have to get another freezer to accommodate it all. 

My new chicks arrived on Thursday and we've lost one to some kind of a leg condition. The others seem strong and healthy.  We're keeping them in the garage, away from the dog. 

I also ordered some Pharoah Coturnix quail.  I'll be raising them and enjoying quail meat and quail eggs in the near future. They are smaller than chickens and mature faster--but they also don't live as long. 

I'm back to fasting.  Water only.  (I've also had some tea--Bengal Spice with a little stevia sweetener in it).  I've already put away nearly 100oz of liquid. There will certainly be more by tonight.

I had to work this past weekend, so I was out of town and still managed to eat decently. I took an electric skillet to the hotel and cooked up a "paleo feast" stir fry.  :) 

Not much more to report at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment