Monday, June 11, 2012

Stress, Sleep, Cravings, Food, Weight

Weight: 212.2

I ate at a chinese buffet yesterday evening. I ate a lot.  I was wise in my selections and avoided grain and sugars--though I wouldn't be surprised if some of the sauces had sugar in it. I did have a little rice.

I also had a lot of fruit last night after dinner. 

It's been a very stressful weekend--with less sleep than usual.  I've been craving, too. 

I marvel that everytime I think about craving food, feeling the urgency to eat and my weight ticking up coincides with my stress levels and lack of sleep. I have not been relaxing.  I only went to the sauna once last week.

I don't know if I posted here that I've been trying to raise some chicks and my dog got to the chicks while the family was away. She killed them all.  I've ordered new ones.

I'm working tonight to get a more permanent and better protected pen built for the new chicks.

Not sure if I'll have time to sauna.

No food yet today.  Just some lemon water and ice-water.

Might eat tonight.  Might not.  Not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment