Monday, May 6, 2013

Food Over the Weekend

I talked to my wife about it and we agreed that coming off the fast for the weekend was a good idea.  She had noticed that my energy levels had fallen.  Friday night I had some kielbasa and saurkraut as well as some guacamole.

Saturday I made a "paleo log" with hamburger, bratwurst, cheese, etc. I snacked on that all weekend long. 

I spent much of the weekend suffering from "sulphur burps" -- which usually happens when I have food in my stomach while I'm sleeping.  I also had some cashew butter this weekend, which often gives me sulphur burps, as well. 

I'm debating my future course of action.  I'll probably mix juicing and some protein/fat combination in the evenings. Although the idea of making a big stew and eating on that for a few days sounds really good right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment